ICM Partners a major talent and literary agency is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and detail oriented Assistant for a Music/ Touring Agent. The ideal candidate is confident, competitive, quick- thinking, motivated, excels in an environment where he/she will be rewarded for strong performance, and has exhibited a deep passion for the entertainment industry.
Support an Agent by:
• Interfacing with high profile clients and C-level management with professionalism
• Participating in creating contracts, tracking clients' money and ticket counts
• Demonstrating flexibility and strong organizational skills
• Having the ability to multi-task
• Managing heavy phone lines
• Coordinating meetings and schedules
• Preparing expense reports and producing correspondence
• 1-2 years of entertainment industry experience
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Must be diplomatic, professional and able to articulate clearly
• Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through
• Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
• Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information discretely and with diplomacy
• Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment while demonstrating a sense of urgency
• Dependable and proactive.
• Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
• Ability to work unexpected overtime is required.
• A Bachelor's degree is required
**** in the application.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email.