What is it like to be a Entertainment Coordinator at Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi? You will play an integral part in growing the business and join a passionate team that is working together to deliver an extraordinary experience for our guests. If your next step includes being a part of a committed team that continuously strives to provide exceptional guest service in a fun environment, then read on…
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
* Assist the Director of Entertainment in the coordination, facilitation and decision making of all administrative and technical aspects of the Entertainment department.
* Strong computer skills to include effective working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
* Constantly assist in research, development and implementation of all entertainment initiatives to increase guest trial, encourage loyalty, increase retention, and attract high worth guests.
* Constantly assist in maintain the entertainment calendar to ensure accuracy, integrity and thoroughness of the information for distribution.
* Constantly assist and support, maintain and integrate a ticketing system program.
* Constantly assist Director of Entertainment with providing support to Vice President of Marketing and other departmental Directors including creating and maintaining reports for distribution to multiple departments.
* Constantly responsible for assisting with content direction and insight on direct marketing mail pieces, email blasts and reel calls to ensure accuracy and integrity of all offers.
* Constantly responsible for assisting with the development and execution of effective entertainment offerings for all identified venues on or off site.
* Constantly responsible for creating, advancing and monitoring shows within the ticketing system.
* Constantly responsible for the maintenance of all audio/video equipment around property and ensuring presence during peak or high volumes and special events.
* Constantly develops relationships with outside promoters and agents in a well-respected manner.
* Occasionally performs other related duties as signed.
Who you are and what you've accomplished:
* Bachelor's Degree required.
* One (1) to three (3) years of professional experience with event coordination or retail sales.
This is not your average job! Under the Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi's roof, you create your own success. To help make it happen, we provide:
* Health Benefits
* Onsite Clinic for employee and dependents
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Development Training
* Employee Assistance Program
* Company Discount Program
* Growth Opportunities