Position is based at Warner Bros working directly with the Worldwide Partnerships and Promotions Team to support team with identifying, pitching and negotiating third-party brand partnerships in the U.S. to support theatrical releases.
• Work closely with SVP and other senior executives at client to help develop pitch strategies for each film that align with overall marketing campaign strategies for each film.
• Set up and manage brainstorm process with broader promotions team to develop targeted pitch lists for each film that deliver upon promotional objectives and strategies.
• Conduct meetings and/or calls to pitch brands as direct through pitch list to secure multi-media partnership deals
• Develop pitch tools such as, but not limited to:
o Pitch decks and sizzle reels.
o Specific promotional concepts that can be used to pitch specific brands for assigned films.
o Manage external vendors as required
• Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of other studio's promotional deals as well as research on brands that may be appropriate targets in order to maximize deal output.
• Represent the studio at industry trade shows and pitch entire slate of theatrical films
• Identify and help to develop and maintain case studies on past programs
• Attend weekly and ad-hoc meetings as requested
• 5 - 7 years previous promotions/partnerships experience specific to pitching
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote, and Photoshop
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks in a timely manner and stay organized and schedule work effectively
• BA/BS degree from accredited university
• Ability to travel as needed for in person brand pitches
• Outgoing personality and must work well with others; collaborative team player
• Able to communicate effectively and tactfully through electronic communications, in person and on the tele**** in the application.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email.