Caesars Entertainment Corporation, LLC
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family’s success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Rigor every day. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play” fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
The primary responsibility of the Gourmet Host Person is to ensure guests are cheerfully greeted, whether in person or on the telephone, and to seat arriving guests in a timely manner. They also serve as the restaurant’s first and last impression and must make sure guests thoroughly enjoy their dining experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Approach and greet customer in prompt and courteous manner, thanking them upon departure.
· Determine guest’s requirements, (i.e., the number in a party, smoking preference, other
· accommodations required such as wheel chairs access, comps, etc.).
· Seat arriving guests as quickly as possible and determine accurate wait periods as needed.
· Properly rotate server stations when seating guests (requires knowledge of server abilities).
· Assist service staff in ensuring tables are cleared and cleaned after each use, and are set
· Ensure all areas of the restaurant are clean, particularly entrance and podium
· Answer telephones using proper phone etiquette as described in company standards.
· Accepts restaurant reservations upon availability.
· Follow proper opening and closing procedures including necessary paperwork and reports.
· Work requires a minimum of 6 months- 1 year work related experience.
· Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
· Must present a neat and professional appearance.
· Work requires attention to detail and accuracy.
· Work requires interactions with customers, public and co-workers.
· Work requires use of a computer and/or cash register.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Fast paced environment, multiple tasks to be handled under time constraint. Must stand for entire shift. Must be able to handle a heavy business volume, and sensitive situations relating to staff and guest problems, in a timely manner.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Apply for this job at https://harrahsentertainment.contacthr.com/59814219
View More Caesars Entertainment Jobs
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, LLC
Website : https://www.caesars.com
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on three continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.