Job Description & How to Apply Below
Position: Systems Engineer - Warren US Position Summary
To contribute to client retention by ensuring clients receive timely, professional support and IT leadership.
* Troubleshoot and resolve incidents with operating systems, hardware, software, and network infrastructure.
* Assist remote team members in resolving complex problems; provide remote help desk support, providing advanced troubleshooting of complex system issues.
* Serve as administrator of specific corporate applications, keeping applications current.
* Develop, present training on applications;
* Monitor applications for uptime.
* Install, configure, and administer operating system software, patches, and upgrades.
* Analyze systems statistics; recommend performance enhancements.
* Document resolution plan and progress, and estimated resolution time.
* Research multiple incidents with common symptoms and identify root cause; apply resolution across all affected IT environments.
* Research, recommend, and implements new technologies to enable continuing innovation within infrastructure.
* Design, configure, monitor, and optimize system hardware for optimal performance, maximum availability, minimal maintenance, and reasonable cost.
* Create, review, and modify knowledgebase articles and IT environment documentation.
* Review, update help desk documentation as assigned; create policies and procedures; set the direction for company.
* Review, recommend modifications to help desk procedures; analyze, audit policies and procedures.
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelors degree in computer science or information technology
* 8 years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting diverse networking and server environments
* Experience managing desktop environment including deployment, Application installation, and ongoing support technologies
* Excellent written, verbal communication skills
* Experience in senior-level help desk environment helpful
* Management experience preferred
Up to 25%
Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; ability to lift at least 25 pounds
12 months, Monday-Friday
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Services promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a nicotine free environment.
1 to 2 Years