Caesars Entertainment Corporation, LLC
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Rigor every day. Our mission We inspire grown-ups to play fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
Increases gaming revenues and profits by developing designated customer segments through increased visitation and play consolidation. Creates loyalty to Caesars between valued gaming customers by building lasting relationships and effectively utilizing marketing techniques.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Maintains close ties with targeted guests through personal contact by phone and in person
• Greets guests in the casino and participates in social events and special promotions
• Anticipates guests needs and quickly responds to guests requests to arrange transportation and accommodations.
• Effectively uses telemarketing, mail and other marketing techniques to increase visitation patterns among target customers.
• Uses sound judgment and makes good decisions in accordance with established guidelines
• Handles difficult guests and situations in a calm, professional and prudent manner
• Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and policies, and conducts themselves with highest levels of integrity and honesty.
*Must have a minimum of 2 years Casino Host, Slot Host or VIP Services experience in a major gaming operation, preferably in Las Vegas
• Must have proven track record of personally providing excellent customer service
• Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, team-building and problem-solving skills
• Must be willing to work any shift when necessary
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. Bilingual a plus
• College degree in Marketing, Hotel or Business preferred but not required
• Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team
• Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance
• Must have excellent attendance record
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
*Must be able to continuously maneuver around office
• Must be able to move quickly around property
• Must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a desk
• Responds to visual and aural cues
• Must be able to work independently and proven to be self-motivated
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
• Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment
• Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling guest's needs
• Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke
: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, LLC
Website : https://www.caesars.com
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on three continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.