About the Job
A boutique, California licensed, SAG-AFTRA franchised talent agency located in Encino is seeking candidates who are interested in a long-term career in talent representation. Must be personable and focused with the ability to work in a fast-paced office.
Must have experience in the entertainment industry (preferably Casting or Representation).
AGENTS MAY NOT DIRECT, PRODUCE, OR ACT. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY ENGAGED IN OR INTEND TO ENGAGE IN THESE ACTIVITIES DURING YOUR EMPLOYMENT. WE CANNOT HIRE ACTIVE ACTORS.
• Skilled in use of all relevant casting platforms
• Previous talent management or agency experience HIGHLY PREFERRED
• Extremely aggressive and very diligent about breakdowns.
• Strong pitching and scouting skills
• Excellent integrity and work ethics
• Excellent written & phone skills with strong attention to detail
• Proven ability to work independently, collaboratively as part of a team, but also to defer to an employer when necessary
• Must be self-motivated, ambitious, brilliant, positive, a team player, highly social agent
• Must be organized and able to keep up to date all required paperwork, calendars, booking slips, etc.
• Must be able to work IN THE OFFICE in Encino M-F 10am-5pm (and send out any auditions that come in after hours and on weekends)
• Relationships with Casting Directors and Producers
• Social Media Use and Management
Standard Commission Split Quarterly Bonuses (Paid by Payroll), Subscriptions to All Casting/Submission Platforms, Reserved Parking Space at office.