Viacom, Marketing Strategy
Video Production Assistant, Marketing Strategy
New York, NY
The Marketing Strategy team is responsible for expressing the power and potential of Viacom through marketing and brand strategy. The team elevates the value and impact of Viacom’s portfolio of brands and reasserts the company’s thought leadership, creativity, and innovation.
Working directly with the Creative Producer, the ideal candidate is creative with a background in production. The position requires assisting the Creative Producer with all areas of production from Pre-Production to Post.
• Assisting all aspects of production: pre-production, production, post-production, and budgets
• Scheduling with internal/external stakeholders and vendors
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the film and television industry
• Be creative, passionate about video and eager to learn
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere
• Highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to establish priorities, multi-task efficiently, and work with diverse personalities and technical staff in a high-pressure environment
• Attention to detail a must
• Open to flexible work schedule
• Instinct to anticipate needs to support the Creative Producer and team
Location: New York
Viacom Media Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status or any other basis proscribed by applicable law.
Viacom Media Networks is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/AAP
How To Apply