Caesars Entertainment Corporation, LLC
The primary responsibilities of the Host/Hostess to provide prompt, courteous and excellent service to guests when taking reservations and seating guests in the restaurant according to designated rotation plans and reservation details. Set the servers up for success by seating appropriately and facilitating the creation of celebratory events of our guests. Takes ownership in the guest experience by expressing the passion of Chef Kelly English’s culture to guests.
Include the following; other duties may be assigned, as necessary. To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Acknowledge guests immediately with a smile and warm welcome.
· Greets and seats guest by their name when known and makes them feel welcome and special.
· Assist guests with chairs and napkins during seating.
· Educate servers of guests details prior to arrival (Open Table notes, tier level, etc.).
· Answer telephones using proper phone etiquette.
· Take to-go orders and coordinates execution of to go orders.
· Creates and executes celebration elements for guests when applicable.
· Properly rotate server stations when seating guests.
· Maintains clean and organized host/hostess area.
· Make sure all areas are clean and free of debris.
· Ensure accurate notes of guests are updated in Open Table Reservation System.
· Adheres to the Magnolia House established sequence of service.
· Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents self as a credit to Harrah's and encourages others to do the same.
· Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
· Must have knowledge of current property events, promotions, and attractions.
Must pass and maintain Magnolia House specific position assessments.
Must have at least 1 year experience as a Host/Hostess in fine dining restaurant.
Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner.
Must demonstrate ability to speak, read, write and comprehend in the English language.
Must present a neat and professional appearance.
Must have knowledge of property and respond to frequently asked questions.
Must have flexibility to work any day of the week and any shift.
Must be able to work with others and as a team.
· Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
· Must to able to respond calmly under stressful situations.
· Requires stooping, bending, reaching, standing, walking, and lifting a minimum of 20 lbs repeatedly.
Fast paced, high volume environment involving constant public interaction. Must be able to handle a heavy business volume, and sensitive situations under time constraints. Close working environment during entire shift. Shifts may vary based on business needs. Must be able to tolerate secondary tobacco smoke.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of point of sale (POS) system and Open Table reservation system preferred.
Must be well organized and detail oriented.
Apply for this job at https://harrahsentertainment.contacthr.com/59797007
View More Caesars Entertainment Jobs
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, LLC
Website : https://www.caesars.com
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on three continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.