**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., a company specializing in post-production services for Motion Picture Marketing, is looking for a diligent and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to support its Executive Vice President. This is a fantastic opportunity for an organized and hardworking professional to contribute their top-notch experience to a dynamic organization working in the creative Motion Picture business.
In this role, you will build rapport with high-profile clientele, provide organized and efficient scheduling, and handle additional special projects with the utmost precision and professionalism.
• Interface with all levels of management in all departments throughout the company
• Answer and handle incoming telephone calls
• Identify, delegate and prioritize the information that flows in via telephone, e-mail, fax, and courier so that critical issues are handled appropriately
• Ad Hoc special projects and reporting for supervisor
• Must possess professional telephone etiquette with a positive attitude
• Exceptional attention to detail, and excellent follow through and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels within an organization, particularly at senior level.
• Excellent communications, both verbal and written
• MS Office and Mac proficiency
• Discretionary attitude when faced with sensitive information
• Driven, flexible, and calm work ethic
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice
• Must work well under pressure
• Superior attention to detail
• 1-2 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant preferred
• Bachelor's degree preferred
**** in the application.
Please send over a resume.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email.