Interscope Geffen A&M Records
Marketing Specialist, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
As the CRM Specialist you are responsible for operating direct messaging programs on behalf of UMG, its labels, and its artists. This includes creating targeted audience segments, advising on communication strategies, and building and deploying campaigns that drive meaningful value through fan engagement and sales.
• Execute multi-channel marketing strategies for label newsletters, artist releases, and direct to consumer products
• Design, build and maintain email templates utilizing HTML & CSS and ensure messages are mobile-friendly
• Work with label to manage the email process workflow including: development of the email calendar, collaborating on content, and obtaining approvals on email Manage segmentation of the database and implementing personalization and remarketing strategies
• Drive A/B testing on various campaigns to establish the most effective
• Test campaigns for rendering across email clients and gain approval from stakeholders
• Deploy email campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud and mobile campaigns via SlickText
• Manage communication across other direct messaging channels as needed, with similar marketing strategies
• Ensure all CRM campaigns comply with current best practice in the industry as well as data privacy regulations
• Track analytics to determine success of current marketing campaigns, while making recommendations for improvement.
• Intermediate knowledge of email tools, HTML and CSS.
• Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
• Ability to identify new audience types when presented with data.
• Excellent written communication skills
• Multi-tasker; able to track and manage competing priorities while meeting deadlines
• Expertise in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign)
• Working knowledge of data privacy regulations such as COPPA and GDPR
• 3 years front end development or graphic design experience, CRM experience also preferred.
• Experience working with digital marketing teams and projects.
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud products preferred
• Degree in Graphic Design, Web Production, Interactive Media Design, Marketing, or related field
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Contact the Employer
Please tell this employer that you found the listing at EntertainmentCareers.Net
Reference: ECNJOBID-74-120-248-231 in the application.
Interscope Geffen A&M Records
Website : http://www.interscope.com
Universal Music Group (UMG) leads the music industry in global sales with an estimated worldwide market share in 2005 of 25.6%. Its global operations encompass the development, marketing, sales and distribution of recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries, representing approximately 98% of the music market.