The Inventory Coordinator will assist in compiling, analyzing and reporting on inventory and audience data to support company's digital sales programs, as well as assisting in management of the media products and order management system. Responsibilities span the sales, operations and data management departments of Hearst Digital Media.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure all deals are compliant with business rules and rates
• Build and report on HDM Audience Data in the DMP
• Create and Manage Audience Segments in Google Analytics and DFP
Forecast inventory across Hearst Digital properties
• Report on sales trends, identify revenue drivers, and communicate complex analyses to management
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to interpret data analysis and modeling results into actionable
• BA/BS required
• Ability to balance competing priorities and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Demonstrated expertise using Excel
o Knowledge of PowerPoint and media math are extremely helpful.
• Flexible, personable, and solutions-oriented attitude; ability to collaborate with all level of personnel across all functionalities
• Desire to build a career in digital media/data and analytics
**** in the application.