Hoffman Southwest Corp
Hoffman Southwest Corp., is the Largest franchise operation for Roto-Rooter in North America in business for 70 years. About one thousand employees strong we are based in Mission Viejo, CA serving more than 30 branches of Roto-Rooter, Water Restoration, ProPipe, and Western Drain residential, commercial, municipalities, and utility customers.
Location: CONCORD, CA
Camera Operators are responsible for closed caption television monitoring of remote camera units in sewer lines. This includes supervising helpers, setting-up camera equipment to specific sized of jobs, insertion and removal of cameras from various sewer and drain lines, assess pipe conditions and recording in digitally formatted videos. This position is also required to make multiple copies of DVDs and Print logs containing all the pipe information pertaining to the specific job.
Extensive computer proficiency is required; camera operation, and robotic equipment experience is preferred.
* Must be able to carry and lift 60 lbs. of equipment and tools from vehicle to problem area several times per day (may involve stairs and/or ladders)
* Must be able to push/pull 250 lbs. to problem area occasionally
* Must be able to remove and install intake pipes overhead on suction equipment
* Must be able to dig and move debris with shovels
* Must be able to crawl and kneel in access areas
* Must be able to lift and remove manhole covers
* Must be able to enter Confined Space as needed (to access certain work assignments, to retrieve equipment as needed, and in some emergency situations). Must be able to step and use of tripod, mechanical retrieval and fall protection devices, gas detection monitor, ventilation equipment and all required PPE.
We offer excellent compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life insurance options and matching 401(K) among others.
Hoffman Southwest Corp. provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. The Company is committed to maintaining an environment in which all applicants are treated equitably and given the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the workplace. Back Email Apply Now
Hoffman Southwest Corp