Riverbed Technology Ltd
Senior Designer, Marketing Services
Job Locations US-San Francisco
Req No. 2017-4136
Riverbed solutions help companies transition from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric approach to networking and application delivery for the digital age. The Riverbed Application Performance Platform takes Riverbeds SD-WAN solution for agile networking that really works, and adds to this digital backbone industry-leading solutions for WAN optimization and hybrid networking, for branch IT orchestration, and for end-to-end visibility from device to cloud. All these solutions are integrated in a flexible, modular, digital architecture that delivers any apps, data and services from any public or private cloud across any network to any end-point, with the best possible user experience as determined by business policy.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
Riverbeds Marketing Services team is in need of a top-notch Senior Designer who excels in a fast-paced work environment. The candidate will be responsible for developing and executing highly innovative and creative solutions for a diverse range of design projects to help take the Riverbed brand to the next level. The ideal candidate will have experience creating a cohesive design language across all media (web, mobile, print, and identity design) and throughout various disciplines (branding, marketing, product design and sales). The role requires outstanding graphic design skills along with experience in print, web, and mobile. The candidate will have an outstanding portfolio to back up their experience.
This person will be a leader in an up-and-coming center of excellence for the Creative team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Director of Marketing Services to define Riverbed branding across multiple channels and platforms, enhancing visual, user experience design, and brand identity recognition
- Help create, define, and maintain brand style guidelines of the Riverbed brand
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns and projects including e-mail marketing, site merchandising, digital and print advertising, partner marketing materials, brand assets, and supporting materials for events
- Support our Sales, Field and Channel teams with creative design solutions for presentations, collateral and various materials
- Get excited by producing beautiful and thought-provoking designs that communicate the Riverbed brand voice
- Work closely with the events, content, and product teams
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- 10 - 15 years of experience as a designer on a corporate marketing team (some ad agency experience is a must)
- Design degree (graphic design, communication design, media design, or a related field)
- Creative talent and passion for visual design
- High level of graphic design proficiency, including strong typographical skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in 3D/motion graphics design a plus
- Experience in event and experiential design a huge plus
- Inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of all aspects of visual deliverables
- Must be creative, independent, and able to see a creative project from idea conceptualization through to final execution with pixel perfect attention to detail
- Strong project management, organizational, and time management skills
- Tech-savvy and knowledge of Marketing Services needs and Creative Team workflow
- Interested in being part of a dynamic, fun, and creative team with a great sense of humor
Tell us a little bit about yourself, and of course send us a link to your work (resume, portfolio). We are passionate about technology, if you are too, wed love to hear from you!
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining todays top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazines 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at ****************.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Riverbed Technology Ltd