Campus Information Officer (Weekend and On-Call)
The Campus Information Officer is the first point of contact for all incoming calls and campus guests. As such, this position is responsible for the overall efficiency of the information being disseminated from the switchboard booth. This includes greeting and providing information and directions to campus guests, fellows, faculty and staff. As well as managing the distribution and acceptance of all documents and packages received at the switchboard. Weekend hours consist of Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., unless otherwise instructed.
• Receive, handle, and direct all incoming calls in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.
• Maintain radio communication with Security, Human Resources and Facilities.
• Greet guests and visitors and coordinate announcements with employees.
• Coordinate campus activities, scheduling, and events with Facilities, Security and Human Resources.
• Provide Security with placards to reserve parking for guests.
• Direct all informational inquiries to appropriate departments.
• Oversee the overall appearance of the conference room and lobby area ensuring space is maintained according to office standards.
• Log, notify and distribute all messages, packages, and faxes.
• Report to human resources management all incidents regarding crimes, accidents, safety and security matters. Assist security in keeping building clear of people without specific business.
• Process all refunds for vending machines and report malfunctions. Place services calls when necessary.
• Receive and temporarily store all lost and found items. **** in the application.
Please email resume and cover letter.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email.