Amec Foster Wheeler
Requisition ID 2018-25668
Work Location US-TX-Houston
Department / Discipline Human Resources
Position Type Staff / Permanent
Overview / Responsibilities
We are currently sourcing a Talent Manager to join our team in Houston, TX. The Manager role works in partnership with the business and the wider P & O team, providing advice and counsel in the area of talent management, ensuring talent solutions align with business needs, that the appropriate stakeholder sponsorship and commitment are in place, and implementation plans are effective and achievable ensuring talent solutions facilitate the creation of a diverse talent pool.
The key disciplines within the Talent CoE are Talent Management, Leadership Development, Strategic Talent Deployment, Employee Development and Early Careers. The role covers the broad talent agenda, partnering with the business to drive the implementation of effective talent solutions. Responsible for leading research and development of policy, process and guidance in this area of expertise.
The role holder will provide advice and counsel to the Regional Leadership, Talent, P & O and Resourcing teams on all talent strategies. Responsible for building talent capability within P & O and the wider business
*At this time, we will only consider applications from US citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
Skills / Qualifications
* Drives successful integration of talent solutions that align with the business needs and the global talent strategy, ensuring key programs are delivered efficiently, effectively and within budget
* Ensure regional and global talent priorities are aligned in support of short and long term business objectives
* Responsible for the identification and development of the regional High Potential Talent cohort
* Support the ongoing performance review process ensuring all regional employees have the skills and knowledge to complete the process and understand expectations of regional LT
* Upskill HR Business Partners to enable them to actively support the delivery of key Talent programs
* Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of talent metrics, including the measurement of return on investment, providing robust analysis and recommendations in support of business decisions
* Actively consult and collaborate on Talent Reviews and Succession Planning ensuring plans are created by and for individuals to address identified skill or capability needs.
* Oversee and facilitate evaluation of service and conduct audits to ensure consistency
* Advise and influence the business in the way they plan, lead and manage talent priorities, and ensure ownership of talent in the business, through effective coaching and engagement with leaders
* Support the creation of an organizational culture which fosters innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement and change
* Responsible for Talent policy application, ensuring compliance with relevant Group standards, regulatory requirements and operating procedures
* Assure quality on all aspects of delivery, proactively seeking and addressing customer feedback
* Lead by personal example and encourage all employees to conduct their activities in accordance with all applicable laws and the Groups standards and policies
* Educated to degree level
* Spanish fluency strongly preferred
Knowledge, skills and experience:
* Proven experience in leading the implementation of integrated talent management and leadership development programs and processes in a global environment
* Ability to manage and influence effectively in a global matrixed organization through strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
* Results orientated and pragmatic with the ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Amec Foster Wheeler
Website : http://www.amecfw.com
Our vision We have a clear vision which encompasses our ambitions for the future. It describes our true potential and provides inspiration for us all in our daily work.