Nickelodeon Studios in Burbank has an opening for a Director, Animation. In this role you will be responsible for talent outreach: identifying, reaching out, meeting, and developing relationships with talent (artists, writers, cartoonists, directors, animators, filmmakers, etc.) with the goal of soliciting pitches for original animated content (TV series, web and social media content, games, etc.) that meets the network’s standards and mandates. In addition, you will serve as creative lead on development projects as assigned by the VPs of Animation Development and tackle special creative assignments as they arise.
College degree preferred
Minimum eight (8) years experience supervising various projects on an overall animation development slate.
Experience launching a large number of pitches to be developed into animated series for a network Experience in talent outreach across the animation industry Supervisory abilities across multiple projects and initiatives Passion for kids and family entertainment
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge and passion for animation: deep understanding of animation production
• Outstanding people skills—the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of executives, creatives, and other partners
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong Connections to the animation community
• Strong presentation skills: written and verbal communication skills
Contact the Employer
Please tell this employer that you found the listing at EntertainmentCareers.Net
Reference: ECNJOBID-74-120-248-231 in the application.
Website : http://www.nick.com