Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation Operations maintains and operates the county's award-winning park system and provides high quality parks and recreation facilities, innovative programs, and quality services to meet the broad-based needs of Gwinnett's diverse population, fostering a sense of community, creating a safe and secure environment, and enhancing Gwinnett's quality of life.
This position will be responsible for handling duties as assigned by the recreation supervisor. Duties will include, but are not limited to the following; performing housekeeping duties inside and outside of the facility, cleaning the facilities, set up and take down of tables and chairs for rentals, assisting with programs, assisting special interest groups, dealing with the public, overseeing volunteers, monitoring activities in a variety of areas, performing various clerical/receptionist duties such as answering phone calls, greeting customers.
Position will require evening and weekend scheduling.
* Valid Driver's license;
* High School Diploma, or G.E.D.;
* Experience in event planning, set up, and facility maintenance;
* Must be able to work a variety of hours, Sunday-Saturday, daytime and evenings;
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays;
* CPR/First Aide certified preferred.