The Boston Consulting Group Inc.
The Global Services Talent Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing global talent solutions to attract, develop, engage and retain best-in-class talent for Global Services. Working with the GS HR PMO and function HRBP team, the GS Talent Manager will manage and execute programs, policies and procedures in support of the global talent management and development programs for Global Services employees. This role includes initiative development, project management and execution of change management efforts for key talent focused programs both within the GS HR function and across the various GS Functions. The GS Talent Manager will provide subject matter expertise to enhance current practices, shape our future programs and continuously optimize relevant processes to deliver best in class talent development practices.
Company InformationThe Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with offices in more than 90 cities in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com.
Basic Job Requirements
* Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development, Human Resources Management or related field
* Minimum of 7 - 10 years relevant experience (Master s Degree preferred)
* Previous experience in talent development managing and coordinating an integrated talent strategy for a growing organization required
* Knowledge and experience working with HR systems required
* Strong analytical capability and demonstrated utilization of metrics/analytics to drive business decisions
* Exceptional results orientation with a high degree of personal initiative and very hands on, flexible and customer centric attitude
* Strong organizational skills, detail orientation and ability to independently handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact successfully with all management levels
* Some travel may be required
Non-discrimination StatementThe Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws. In addition, as a federal government contractor, BCG maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations.
* Developing and coordinating globally consistent level talent processes and policies to support business strategy for Global Services.
* Building a robust succession planning process to ensure business continuity for key roles across Global Services.
* Establishing and utilizing key talent metrics to create awareness, identify and assess needs and drive strategic business goals.
* Leveraging key metrics and analysis and industry benchmark data, partner with HR and Function Leaders to influence the global strategic workforce plan for the business, identifying internal and external talent requirements.
* Interpreting internal employment demands and translating them into timely, results-driven action items.
* Establishing Talent Programs in support of BCG s values and consistent with our brand and environment.
* Providing thought leadership and content expertise leveraging benchmark data and best practices to create globally consistent talent solutions.
* Leading the project management for Global Services Career Development Committees, across all cohorts and levels.
* Ensuring communication and information flow with the appropriate stakeholders and interfaces
* Coordinating with other Global, Regional and Local HR teams to foster best practice sharing and achieve collective objectives
* Utilizing enterprise talent tools and best practices to drive process efficiency and continuous improvement.
* Leveraging BCG s robust learning platform and internal network of L&D stakeholders, supports roll-out of globally consistent development programs
* Assisting with the development and promotion of our corporate brand, employee value proposition and consistent messaging in all recruitment advertising.
* Working with Marketing to develop recruitment campaigns; evaluating a campaign s value in terms of its cost effectiveness and ability to attract top-level candidates.
The Boston Consulting Group Inc.
Website : http://www.bcg.com
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results.