Caesars Entertainment Corporation, LLC
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Rigor every day. Our mission We inspire grown-ups to play fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
The Analyst role is an entry-level position within the Caesars Entertainment 'Enterprise Analytics' department. The 'Enterprise Analytics' organization provides consolidated analytical support for all areas of operations across Caesars Entertainment including, but not exclusive to, the following: Gaming, Marketing, Finance and Capital, Hotel/Revenue Management/Pricing, Food and Beverage/Entertainment/Meeting Sales, Labor/Contracts/HR, Property Analytics/Operations.
Candidates will be primarily dedicated to an individual functional area, but may also provide cross-functional analytical support based on organizational needs. Candidates may also have the opportunity to switch functional assignments after completing a full rotational period within a sub-unit (to be coordinated through his/her departmental leader). Individuals with strong general management skills, advanced analytical abilities, and a desire to understand a broad range of operations and departmental functions within the casino industry should apply.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Develop and support production reports for operating departments across the enterprise
• Conduct ad-hoc analytics as necessary including, but not exclusive to, gaming performance reviews, hotel pricing/yielding, mix optimization studies, operations performance reviews, marketing and customer behavior analysis, competitive intelligence, financial modeling, forecasting and statistical analysis, database development, budgeting support, etc
• Execute day to day analytical support including, but not exclusive to, the following:
o Participate/lead in operating reviews of management reports/ad-hoc analyses
o Provide short-term/quick turnaround support for analysis requests at the direction of department leader(s)
o Regularly synthesize large amounts of data into actionable recommendations and presentations for management review
o Partner with leadership of shared service and property operating units to develop and refine requests for analyses, establish and achieve deadlines, and present findings
o Work with data logistics team to identify opportunities to streamline data processes and report generation
• Bachelor's degree from a top-tier program in one of the following areas or in an equivalent technical field: Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Revenue or Hotel Management, Business, Accounting.
• Relevant work experience in financial analysis, marketing, operations analysis, or the gaming industry preferred but not required.
• Strong analytical skills required, including (but not exclusive to) financial modeling, operation reviews, statistical analytics, forecasting techniques, marketing studies, optimization analytics, etc.
• Must be technically skilled and have experience using data analysis tools including MS Office products. Must be able to quickly learn relevant industry database applications and software.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas to co-workers and internal clients; strong writing and communication skills
• Must be able to manage numerous projects simultaneously at various stages of development
• Must be able to work in a deadline oriented environment, regularly meet/exceed service level agreement requirements, and provide excellent internal customer service
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, LLC
Website : https://www.caesars.com
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on three continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.