Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family’s success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Team members of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Rigor every day. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play” fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
Responsible for restyling and relining old worn out furniture covers; stripping furniture of worn out fabric, making patterns, cutting fabric to patterns, fitting to furniture and stapling. Hangs draperies, installs rods, sews torn curtains and performs related work. Performs minor carpet patches and seam repairs. Position requires extensive physical exertion to include standing, balancing, turning, lifting, carrying, and pulling.
1. Restyling and relining old worn furniture - requires standing, sitting, and use of staple air gun.
2. Stripping furniture of worn out fabric and padding cut patterns for each style of furniture by measuring and fitting; cutting fabric according to pattern size and sewing all pieces together with hand needle or electric sewing machine - requires using hands to operate this equipment.
3. Stapling or gluing padding and fitting new lining to furniture; stapling to woodwork.
4. Responsible for covering all gaming tables for the casino, black jack and crap tables.
5. Performs minor carpet patches and seam repairs.
1. Required to walk up to casino area and replace material on all gaming tables.
2. Walking to various departments of hotel for minor repairs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Apply for this job at https://harrahsentertainment.contacthr.com/59790176
View More cet Jobs