Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.
The incumbent is responsible for providing the guest with an extraordinary experience through the supervision of hosts and their actions including comping, event planning etc., In addition, the incumbent performs all host responsibilities as it pertains to their assigned guests. The incumbent supervises representatives to ensure guests receive extraordinary guest service and operations run smoothly.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Trains, motivates, evaluates, and supervises staff in order to ensure that employees receive adequate guidance and resources to accomplish established objectives: prepares schedules to ensure appropriate staffing levels for the Player Development Department.
2. Understands department objectives, standards, guidelines, and budget to achieve effective supervision of department.
3. Establishes and maintains training and development procedures to ensure extraordinary guest service standards are achieved.
4. Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with external and internal customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with co-workers.
5. Handles customer requests, complaints, problems, organize, arranges and entertains customers at special events.
6. Schedule Player Development staff and keep all staff informed of all necessary information.
7. Handles all host duties as it relates to the their assigned guests.
8. Obtains credit information to establish credit lines and develops new customers while maintaining existing customers for Table Games.
9. Use of proper Comp privileges and organize air, limousine and bus transportation for customers.
WORKING CONDITIONS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Ability to obtain a Louisiana Gaming License.
Ability to obtain a Louisiana LACT License.
Ability to obtain an ABO card.
Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees.
Ability to inspect and maintain areas for which responsible.
Ability to effectively and efficiently move around work area.
Ability to research, analyze, comprehend, and act upon information and be aware of the business environment in order to effectively manage areas of responsibility.
Ability understand and properly us comp matrix.
Ability to observe and direct actions of subordinates.
Ability to use the equipment associated with the position, including but not limited to computer keyboard and printer.
This position spends the majority of shift on the casino floor and is subject to varying levels of temperature, noise and smoke the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
Excellent guest service skills.
Basic mathematical skills.
Pleasant phone manner.
Understanding of property policies and procedures.
The skills and abilities necessary for effective performance within this position are a college or university program certificate; or two to fours years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Be the Best YouPinnacle Entertainment (PNK) is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with more than 15,000 team members working at 16 casinos and racetracks located in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Ohio - and PNK has a management contract for Retama Park Racetrack outside of San Antonio, Texas. At PNK, we are guided by our team member promise - Be the Best You. Through this promise we strive to support our team members in living their best lives by offering them challenging and rewarding work, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Boomtown Bossier City, located approximately three hours east of the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area, opened in 1996. The property features a 30,000-square-foot casino with more than 1,000 slot machines and 28 table games including high limit slots and tables. Offering approximately 1,800 parking spaces, the resort also features a 187-guestroom hotel with pool, three signature restaurant options and approximately 1,500-square-feet of meeting and conference space.
Boomtown Casino & Hotel Bossier City
300 Riverside Drive
Bossier City, Louisiana 71111
Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.
Website : http://www.pnkinc.com
Pinnacle Entertainment is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with nearly 15,000 team members. Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. owns and operates 15 gaming entertainment properties, located in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada and Ohio. Pinnacle holds a majority interest in the racing license owner, as well as a management contract, for Retama Park Racetrack outside of San Antonio, Texas.