Date: Mar 9, 2018
Location: Newtown Square, PA, US
Requisition ID: ******
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
* 6 months; Full-time (40 hours per week)
Anticipated Start Date:
* January 2018
* Newtown Square, PA
* At times youll act as producer, director, DP, gaffer, audio tech and grip all at once.
* Advanced experience with either FCPX or Premiere Pro editing software.
* A clear understand of all types of editing projects.
* Including but not limited to corporate storytelling, narrative, music based and documentary projects.
* The ability to color correct is a must.
* After Effects proficiency a bonus.
* Experience in the major line of camera, lighting and audio.
* Strong abilities in framing, composition, lens selection and camera movement.
* An expert in lighting interviews in any location or environment you may end up in.
* A full knowledge basis on audio recording. Mic placement, monitoring levels.
* Ability to stay organized while handling the transfer and backup of our footage.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to work within a Fortune 50 Corporate setting (one-on-one within our company and clients) while filming and editing.
* Strong multi-tasking skills.
* Great attention to detail.
SAPS DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:**************************** or ****************************, APJ: *******************, EMEA: ***************). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Photography, Manager, Intern, ERP, SAP, Creative, Entry Level, Management, Technology
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : https://www.ariba.com/
SAP Ariba is the world’s largest business commerce network. SAP Ariba combines industry-leading cloud-based applications with the world's largest Internet-based trading community to help companies discover and collaborate with a global network of partners. Using the Ariba® Network, businesses of all sizes can connect to their trading partners anywhere, at any time from any application or device to buy, sell and manage their cash more efficiently and effectively than ever before. Companies around the world use the Ariba Network to simplify inter-enterprise commerce and enhance the results that they deliver. Join us at: www.ariba.com