ESPN CreativeWorks is seeking a Senior Director, Agency Production to help develop and evolve production and create an environment in which our production work and team will thrive. The candidate will be responsible for facilitating high quality output for ESPN by moving CreativeWorks forward with production processes and education that is dedicated to our vision to be a premier creative and strategic agency, inside ESPN.
• Oversee content production, post-production and respective in-house teams, as well as manage and grow external production partners relationships.
• Support the VP of Agency Production to optimize in-house/vendor portfolio for optimal cost/quality ratio in establishing forecasts for budgeting, run rates, vendor resources. Maintain supporting budgets, paperwork, invoices, etc.
• Maintain a proven cost structure and regularly benchmarks production houses, freelancers for consistency.
• Lead the team in agency producing, awarding, scoping, budgeting, pre-production, production, post-production, delivery, archiving.
• Work in tight partnership with the CreativeWorks creative and strategy teams, Sales, and Sports Marketing strategy teams.
• Develop treatments for creative content solutions for ESPN brands and advertiser partner brands to live across the ESPN platform.
• Responsive to agency needs regarding production assignments/issues/challenges.
• Remains accessible and approachable to all producers.
• Creatively problem solves and brings new ideas to the team.
• Provide ballpark estimates and schedules as needed.
• Supervise shoots as needed.
• Facilitate vendor screenings.
• Alleviate client concerns regarding production issues while owning the trust of the client.
• Consistently bring thoughtful, independent and persuasive viewpoints to the table.
• Provide active and ongoing mentorship for the next tier of production leadership.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in short form production with 5 or more years of people management experience
• Bachelor's Degree
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
About The Walt Disney Company:****
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we **** in the application.