General Summary Benefits Supplemental Questions
Part-Time (20hrs/week) Opportunity
Hiring Range: $20.48-25.60/hr DOQ
Develops, enhances, implements and oversees of a variety of recreation programs and park and facility maintenance support services and activities. Performs a variety of entry-level park ranger duties such as, monitors developed and undeveloped parks, reports on park/trial conditions, and encourages compliance with park policy by way of citizen education and awareness. Position requires the ability to work a varied schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Click on the following link for a complete view of the job description, which includes essential functions and working conditions:
Minimum Qualifications:EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* High school diploma or GED, supplemented by two (2) years of college-level course work in recreation or closely related field.
* Three (3) years of experience specific to a customer service environment.
* Proficiency in the use of computerized software to the following levels:
* Beginner – Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Intermediate – Microsoft Windows and Internet Explorer
* Or an equivalent combination of education and experience that would provide the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
* Valid driver's license upon hire date.
* Valid First Aid, CPR, Defibulator certification
* Prior Park Ranger experience.
Supplemental Information:Selection will be based on overall qualifications, skills testing (if applicable) and an oral interview.