Music-loving SQL Analyst
Are you half musician, half SQL analyst? Would you want to be able to incorporate your love of music with your love of querying SQL databases? Well then keep reading.
This company located in downtown Chicago is looking for a SQL analyst to join their small, multifaceted, technology team that helps build websites for companies that sell musical equipment. Big names like Fender, Casio, Gibson, Shure, 808, just to name a few. You’d pretty much get paid to a) represent data pertaining to an industry you love and b) look for your next purchase to spend your paycheck on. Sounds like a win win.
· Degree from a 4 year university
· Ability to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship (No C2C)
· Experience working with SQL on the backend
· Have a keen eye for Business Intelligence and be able to communicate effectively with Business Analysts
· Exposure to Linux and Perl or Php for scripting
· A geniune appreciation for the musical industry
401k 6% match, 4 weeks PTO 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.
Website : http://www.jobspringpartners.com
Jobspring Partners is a nationwide technology recruiting firm. We serve highly skilled technology professionals and companies with challenging IT needs. Our goal is to make matches that work for both parties.