Caesars Entertainment Corporation, LLC
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Rigor every day. Our mission We inspire grown-ups to play fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
The High Roller Ambassadors (Operations) are responsible for greeting guests, performing basic security bag checks, loading and unloading the High Roller cabins, operating High Roller systems, and performing audience control.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
Follow the basic principles of Safety, Courtesy, Show, and Capacity as they relate to the High Roller.
• Work in one of the job areas listed below
o Ticket Taker
o Security Bag Checker
o Control Tower
Involve supervisor to resolve customer service problems as necessary.
• Demonstrates the highest level of guest service and attention during the guest's contact with the High Roller organization.
Works in collaboration with other employees to create a safe, exciting experience for the High Roller guest.
Complies with and upholds company expectations including Code of Commitment, policies, procedures, industry regulations, and gaming regulations.
Actively involved in Total Service initiatives.
Must be able to work various shifts and hours to include holidays and weekends.
Stays informed of property promotions, programs and amenities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma with two or more years' experience in a customer facing position.
• Willingness to work at different work stations within the High Roller area, including outdoors locations.
• Possess inherent customer service skills, a passion for customer care, and a commitment to proactive service and recovery as necessary.
• Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize customer service experience.
• Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
• Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
• Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
• Mobility skills to move quickly and easily around noisy high volume establishment.
• Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
• Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
• May be exposed to hot/cold/windy conditions.
• May be required to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must wear designated uniform as described in High Roller procedures.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, LLC
Website : https://www.caesars.com
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on three continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.