How to Apply:
Job #: 12301
Location Manager - Agronomy (DC-7414)
Job Location: Omaha, Nebraska - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Benefits Are Negotiable for Right Individual
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
With this role you will have the opportunity to grow with a Progressive Ag Employer. Possible buy-in opportunity with this role. Solid compensation including annual profitability bonus plus benefits are negotiable. Great Opportunity for an Individual Looking to Leave the Ag Cooperative System!
Keywords: Manager, Location Manager, Facility Manager, Agronomy Manager, Agronomist, Sales Agronomist, Agronomy, Crop Protection, Ag Chemicals, Seed, Micronutrients, Nebraska, NE, Eastern NE, Omaha, Lincoln, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Dynamic Ag Retail Leader looking to bring Profitability and Solid Ag Grower Relationships to an Ag Retailer located in Eastern Nebraska. Primary responsibilities in this role to include:
- Training / Motivating Agronomy Sales Personnel in Strong Crop Protection, Seed and Micronutrient Sales
- Overseeing Facility as well as Office and Warehouse Personnel
- Maintenance/Upkeep of the Facility
Ideal individual will be Performance-Driven, Business-Minded and of Highest Integrity. Exceptional Work-Related References will be required.
Base Salary To $110,000, Possibly Higher, Plus Profitability Bonus. All Benefits are Negotiable.
THIS IS A HIGHLY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR AN INDIVIDUAL LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY OUTSIDE OF THE AG COOPERATIVE SYSTEM.
***EMPLOYER WILL BE INTERVIEWING FOR THIS POSITION IN LATE SUMMER 2018***
- Agronomy or other 4-year Ag-Related degree preferred
- Proven Ag Retail Leadership including Experience Managing P&L`s
- Solid Experience Selling and Teaching others to Sell Ag Chemicals, Fertilizer and Seed to Midwestern Ag Growers
- Ability to Run a Profitable Agronomy Business like It Is Your Very Own
- Exceptional Work References a MUST
- Cooperative Agronomy Retail Management Experience beneficial
- Personal Ties to Eastern Nebraska strongly preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply:
See all jobs in Omaha NE
Website : http://npaworldwide.com
NPAworldwide was founded in 1956 as National Personnel Associates to give independent recruiting agencies a way to compete against the recruiting franchise business model.