Cash Magic Truck Plaza and Casino
General Summary of Job Duties
Responsible for contributing to the efficient operation of the Casino by making sure company policies and procedures are followed and by ensuring that the shift contributes to the increase of profitability of the Casino. Supervises, trains and coaches casino associates and manages the activity of the Casino. Individuals holding this position must be pre-qualified by the Regional Manager of Gaming as promotable to the Casino Manager position within the region.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
· Workplace Safety
· Provide Outstanding Customer Service
· Exhibit strong communication skills
· Coach and develop associates
· Organizational skills
· Effective leadership qualities
· Accurate Shift Report
· Enforcing Company Policies and Procedures
· Regular and predictable attendance is a primary function of your job.
· Inspects casino facilities and equipment for safety, cleanliness and proper working order, submitting reports and calls for repairs, maintenance and safety.
· Establishes work schedule in accordance with policy and labor goals, manages overtime hours of Casino Associates and maintains accurate associate timesheets.
· Obeys and enforces city, parish, state, and federal laws affecting the casino’s operations.
· Orders food on a timely basis, assuring that proper check-in procedures are followed, pricing is correct and inventory is stocked as required.
· Supervises, trains, and coaches Casino Associates and evaluates associates’ progress as necessary.
· Responsible for timely and accurate promotions conducted in casino following company policy and procedure.
· Keeps support material, such as training manuals, and operation procedures updated and available.
· Conducts at least one night-time surprise inspection every week or more often if necessary.
· Performs all duties with minimal supervision, and may be required to work irregular hours, attend job-related meetings, transfer to other casino locations, and other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
o Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
o Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
o Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
o Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
o Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
o Be proactive and positive.
o If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
o Manage staff effectively with timely reviews and address performance issues.
o Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
o Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
o Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
o Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
o Escort our guests rather than point.
o Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
o Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
o Share and explain information.
o Involve managers and employees in business development decisions and cost savings initiatives.
o Great teams consist of great performers.
o Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
o Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
· One year certificate from college or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have the desire to be promoted into an Casino Manager role within the company.
· Must have the ability to work within Region at multiple properties for extended periods of time
· Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Ability to maintain effective working relationships with staff.
· Demonstrate the ability to counsel and develop subordinates in a fair, equal, and favorable work environment.
· Ability to perform basic math and calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and gross profit margins.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and produce manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the organization.
· Must be found suitable as designated representative and certified on all video poker machines.
· Ability to attend all necessary training required by the position.
Required Work Cards
Identification that establishes identity.
Identification that establishes the right to work in the United States.
Machinery, Work Equipment, Programs, Software, Hardware Used
· 10-key calculator, phone, copier, printer, fax, scanner,computer
Cash Magic Truck Plaza & Casino owns convenient locations throughout the beautiful state of Louisiana. We currently operate in ten parishes: Caddo, Calcasieu, Jefferson, Lafourche, St. Helena, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Mary, Terrebonne, and Webster. All of our locations are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, offering casinos featuring favorite video poker games and brands, convenience stores, fueling stations and dine-in restaurants.
At Cash Magic, we are committed to providing a fun, exciting and safe gaming experience by offering exceptional service at a great value. We pride ourselves on being F.A.S.T.:
◾Friendliness – Our staff is always welcoming, sincere, and available to help.
◾Accountability – We strive to be positive and proactive. If we don’t know the answer to a guest’s question, we’ll find out.
◾Service Excellence – We take pride in offering high-quality customer service with a smile.
◾Teamwork – Our staff works together to create an exciting, comfortable and safe atmosphere for our guests.
Location/Region: Sulphur, LA (US)
Cash Magic Truck Plaza and Casino