The Lede Company, a newly formed entertainment pr firm specializing in talent publicity in addition to strategic communications for brands, is looking for talent assistants in LA to top talent publicists. We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, are driven, and have strong communication skills.
Some responsibilities include:
- Service clients with digital breaks
- Maintain digital press kits
- Write and update client biographies
- Administrative duties (answering phones, scheduling, expenses, travel, updating calendars, etc)
- Process client requests in a timely manner
- Handle client schedules for photo shoots, press junkets, premieres and etc
- Handle hair/makeup/styling holds
- Provide coverage for clients when needed
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in PR or communications
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Able to handle fast-paced PR environment
- Able to work well under pressure and take direction well
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong knowledge and interest in the entertainment industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
**** in the application.
Please send resume and cover letter and why you are a good fit for this job. No phone calls please.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment.